Tuesday, November 10, 2009

reason

I never really read the classics. For instance all I know from Shakespeare, is what urban and street culture has taught me. I never felt the urge to know. To learn from the source. I believed way too long that you are born into the passion you want to portray. Wishful thinking....

I have always wanted to write.(Among many other things). Write from what I know. My knowledge certainly is not of the most admirable, I admit, but it cannot alter my need to write. It is the corresponding therapy to my anxious heart.

Writing to my best friend to let her know I am sorry I have caused her pain and installed doubts in their mind about our friendship.
Writing to someone I admire, my most embarrassing and insignificant spontaneous thoughts...the ones you wouldn't usually share because they don't last, and often appear and disappear from your mind all at the same time.
Writing to my husband, to remind him and probably myself too, that I don't know why I love and need him, but that I would rather not know why I do . It gives him room to evolve, to change without my love shifting because the specific reason I love him is gone.
Writing because every thought I pen down is like a weight off my hot-air balloon. Writing to array my reflections and by the same token my life.

Welcome to spuriousphilosopher.blogspot.com

B.




No comments: